Happy Anniversary card - Birdsong

Monday, September 24, 2012


 My parents wedding anniversary was way back in May but somehow managed to forget to post the card, that I had made, on the blog.

So here it is,
I decided to use some paper from the Papermania Birdsong collection. Usually I buy 6x6 paper pads but for some reason, I bought the 12x12 pack from this collection. This is usually fine but the paper in this pack was designed more for scrapbooking than for card making and so made it a little harder to chose a design. The pack has some lovely patterns though.

I chose to keep the card to one layer of patterned paper as this paper was so full with the bird, the leaves and the colour. Just adding some glittered butterflies, some ribbon and a small flower, gave the card some dimension but didn't make the card too overpowering. 





Paper - Papermania Birdsong | Stamp - Hero Arts All Occasion | Ribbon - Hobbycraft | Butterfly - Martha Stewart punch | Flower - the Ribbon Girl | Glitter - Stickles.



Hope you are all having a good start to the week. It's getting cold and rainy here in the UK, so time to get out the winter clothes I think.  See you soon. 




Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.