Mojo Monday Sketch 260 - Life is too short

Friday, September 28, 2012



From Monday, Hollie will be going to school all day rather than just the afternoons and so I am really hoping I can do some more crafting as it really helps me relax and take my mind off things. I haven't made many cards recently and want to make more gifts for Christmas.   


I wanted to show the card that I made for my Brother in laws birthday today.



I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 260 and decided to use one of the American Crafts Play papers.

I didn't use too much embellishment as the card was for a man, so kept it pretty much to the sketch.


Have a good weekend. 



Paper - American crafts play and Dovecraft | Stamp - Amy R Best Birthday Wishes | Twine - Donna Flower | Labels - Spellbinders Nestabilities Label one | Button - Sew Sweet | Button twine - The Ribbon Girl | Brads - Making Memories | Sekura gelly roll white pen.





Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.