Blessed with happiness and joy card

Thursday, January 10, 2013


Today I had planned to show you the gifts that I had made for Christmas presents but I am having problems with my camera so it will take me a bit longer to sort out before I can post, so I thought I would show you a lovely card.

I realised that I still have a few cards left to show on the blog from the ones I made last year and so I thought I would start off by showing one of the cards I really liked the colours of the end result. 

The inspiration for this card came from a Jenni Bowlin journal template which looks like a flower and decided to use it as the main feature of the card.

Love the combination of the pink and red and I tried to bring out the colours more by adding a lovely pink ribbon and bow.




Paper - Papermania Summer Bloom | Stamp - Amy R Best Birthday Wishes | Ribbon -  Hobbycraft | Flowers - The Ribbon Girl | Embossing folder - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots | Pearls - Papermania | Button - Supplies | Twine - The Ribbon Girl



Hope you are having a good week.
See you soon.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.