Magical birthday wishes fairy card

Thursday, January 31, 2013


I recently bought the Clearly Besotted Fairy Jasmine stamp and when I needed to make a card for my daughters friends birthday I thought that it would be the perfect stamp.

I don't own any copics or similar pens, so just used some crayola pencils. 

I am loving the stamps from Clearly Besotted and have also bought some of the dies and will be using them soon. I will definitely be buying more from them in the future. 


Paper - Dovecraft | Stamps  - Clearly Besotted Stamps Fairy Jasmine, Amy R It's your Birthday and  Banana Frog Teen Lower | Embossing Folder -  Craft Concept wings | Glitter - Stickles Star Dust | Label - Spellbinders Nestabilities label four and lacey circles. 




Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.