Card Friday 10.7.15

Friday, July 10, 2015


Today I have another 21st birthday card that I made recently. 

I decided to go with mint green and lilac for the colours. Normally, I would go for brighter colours but went with more subtle colours this time. 



I used a white heart doily with a plain white heart on top and then stamped the sentiment at the top left hand side. I then added a butterfly and and the numbers 21 on the heart as well. 


At the bottom of the card I added a strip of brown patterned paper and a scallop border with a purple bow on top. I also added some little wooden hearts and some wink of stella glitter to all the embellishments to add some sparkle. 


I really like the colours on this card and enjoyed using the different dies to make the embellishments. 

Hope you have lovely weekend. see you soon.



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.