Card Friday 17.7.15

Friday, July 17, 2015


Today's card was for a 22nd birthday. As you may have noticed from the cards I make that they tend to involved either a star, a butterfly or a heart. This card is no exception! 





I used a template to create the butterfly and added it to a piece of card and placed it on top of a heart doily like I did with last weeks card. I added some pink buttons to the heart as well as some little wooden hearts.

I used a piece of pink patterned paper on the background to add a bit of colour but not too intense. 


For the sentiment, I stamped on some plain white card that I had die cut a stitched rectangle die from Die-namics. I then added the number 21 which I had die cut and also another little wooden heart. 

I decided to add some little wooden stars to the pink patterned paper to add some more embellishments and added some wick of stella glitter to the embellishments.


So as I mentioned earlier that I tend to add stars, hearts and butterflies to cards, well this card had all three! 

Hope you have a lovely weekend! See you soon. 




Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.