Card Friday 3.7.15

Friday, July 03, 2015


Today's card is one I made for my sister's birthday. She was 21 and so used the numbers die from Die namics.




I decided to use a large heart as the background and cut it out of patterned paper. I also used some paper flowers and a wooden heart with the heart.


For the sentiment, I used a strip of patterned paper and rounded rectangle to stamp the sentiment on to. I added a small patterned heart and a wooden heart on top of it.  


I really like the pink polka dot heart and that there is still lots of white showing on the card and isn't too fussy but there is still some embellishments with the flowers and the hearts. 



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.