Baking and Creating Eggs.

Friday, April 06, 2012


 So it's Good Friday and it's almost end of the first week of the school holidays. We have been trying to keep Hollie entertained and we have been making things and baking things.


Fist we made some small chocolate eggs using an egg mould that I found in the 99p shop and Hollie really enjoyed eating them!



Then we cut out some egg shapes from card and coloured them in and hung them on the twigs, with some thread, to display them.




And we thought we would show the little bit of face painting that they did at nursery last week. Little pink Hollie bunny.




So I thought that I would also show a card I have made. It was made using the Echo Park Summer Days papers and I think it is great with all the colours. I decided to try using two label one dies to make a frame rather than just a label and I think it works well. The butterfly was made from a template that I have in my stash. 




Paper - Echo Park Summer Days | Stamp - My Pink Stamper Fabulous Phrases | Twine - Donna Flower | Frame - Spellbinders Nestabilities Label one | Border punch - Fiskars apron lace | Circle - 2 inch punch | Butterfly - template | Button and gems - local craft shop.


Hope you all have a lovely Easter. See you soon. 



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.