Mojo Monday Sketch 234

Sunday, April 01, 2012

So it's the start of April already and April fool's day. Hope you don't get caught out!

I used the sketch 234 from Mojo Monday for this card.  I decided to try combing the three embossing folders for the background rather than using patterned papers and kept it white. The idea of using kites came from one of the patterned papers in the fly a kite papers, I used the small kite from the paper but made the big one to go with it.




Paper - My Minds Eye Out of the blue and Fly a kite | Stamp - Amy R stamps It's your birthday | Twine - The Ribbon Reel | Embossing folders - Cuttlebug seeing spots, candy stripes and stars.

3 comments

  1. You're so organized! I share my craft room with my husband, and it looks like a hurricane went through it.

    I found you via Shabby Nest - it's nice to meet you. I lived in the UK when I was growing up (early 80s). I miss it.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found my blog. In my house, I am the one who deals with the paperwork and all the diy so my husband just doesn't need any space so that makes it a little easier for me to do what I want, he just uses the computer!

      Delete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.