Skipping Stones Designs Sketch 121

Saturday, March 31, 2012


First of all I wanted to say thank you for the lovely comments about my craft room. It's great to see what other people think.

The card today was made using the sketch 121 from Skipping Stones Designs. 



Paper - Echo Park Summer Days and  Basic Grey Lemonade | Stamp - Dandelion dreams by Skipping Stones Designs | Bakers Twine - The Ribbon Reel | Label - Spellbinders Nestabilities Label Four |  Glitter - Stickles distressed scattered straw | Button - Hobbycraft.


This is the sketch.



Hope you all have a great weekend.





4 comments

  1. Louise, this is a gorgeous card! Love the striped rainbow of patterned paper and the the twine that you used behind the butterfly! Thanks so much for sharing your card in the Skipping Stones Design challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! What a fun touch the twine wrapped diecut adds! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Skipping Stones Design sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really great! I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say I <3 your card- the twine, layered butterflies and rainbow paper puts a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.