Mojo Monday Sketch 231 - Claire's Birthday Card.

Tuesday, March 06, 2012



Today is my sister's birthday and she is 18. She is 11 years younger than me but we get on fine. She has been very busy this last week what with passing her driving test, qualifying to be a hairdresser and then her birthday.

The card is based on the sketch 231 by Mojo Monday. I changed the layout and arrangement of this card several times until I was happy, I couldn't decide whether to make it portrait or landscape or where to put the pieces.








Paper - Crate Paper Restoration | Stamps - My Pink Stamper  Fabulous Phrases and Amy R Best Birthday Wishes | Dies - Nestabilities lacey circle, circle and label 4 dies | Twine - The Ribbon Reel | Flower - EK Sucess | Heart punch, Ribbon, Brad and gems - local craft shop | Glossy Accents | Glitter - Stickles Crystal.

I decided to add glossy accents to the hearts instead of glitter to add a bit of dimension to the card.


I did choose to add glitter to the flower though.



See you tomorrow for more Craft Room Organisation.




Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.