Mojo Monday Sketch 232 - Happy Anniversary

Friday, March 16, 2012


So  it's 2 weeks before the kids brake up for Easter and I really hope the weather is nice so that we can sort out the garden and play outside. Hollie is such an outdoor girl, so much that I found out this week they have to take things outside to her, at nursery, as she prefers to be outside which is fine with them.


Tomorrow is one of our friends 1st wedding anniversary and I wanted to send them a card. I chose to use the sketch 232 from Mojo Monday





Paper - Basic Grey Kioshi | Stamp - Hero Arts All Occasion | Label - Spellbinders Nestabilities Label one | Background - Cuttlebug swiss dots | Flowers - EK Success |  Seam binding - Sew Sweet | Brad - Papermania.


I chose to use some seam binding as the colour worked well and love the effect it creates.


I decided to emboss the background to add texture and double up the labels to create a frame.



I chose to put the brown label and the flower on foam adhesive to add dimension but not make it too bulky as I needed to send it in the post.


Hope you all have a nice weekend. 

2 comments

  1. this is awesome, I adore the papers and the sweet flower...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, cool..
    I wish someone send me this card LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.