Skipping Stones Sketch 117

Friday, March 02, 2012


I needed to make a card for my daughter's friends 4th birthday this week and I decided to use the sketch 117 from Skipping Stones Designs.





When flicking through my paper pads, I came across the forever friends pad with this lovely image of the bear and thought it would be perfect for this card. I broke out my new Skipping Stones Designs stamps called Dandelion Dreams and love the little butterfly stamps in the set. 





Paper - Forever Friends | Stamps - Skipping Stones Designs - Dandelion Dreams   | Butterflies - Martha Stewart | Ribbon, number 4 and scallop rectangle - Local craft shop | Glitter - Stickles Star Dust.


Have a nice weekend. See you next week.



4 comments

  1. This is just adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with Skipping Stones Design this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Jingle......Your card is just adorable! It's perfect for a 4 year old! Thanks for playing along with our Skipping Stones Design sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable!!! Great job with this weeks Skipping Stones Design sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, I love the details! Thanks for joining us at Skipping Stones Design!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.