Birthday card made using home-made scallop eyelet die.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012


I recently bought some doilies from Joanna Sheen and really wanted to make a card with them so when I needed to make a card for one of our nieces I thought I would give them a go.

I think that scallop circle could have done with being a bit bigger but I like the doily. 

The scallop circle was something that I created because I wanted to use a eyelet scallop circle but I didn't have the die. I drew around the Nestabilities lacey circles die and cut it out and then used my crop a dile to create the eyelet holes. Some of the holes were slightly off centre but I think it worked quite well. 



Paper - Dovecraft Tea Party | Stamps - Amy R  It's your birthday and  Dovecraft Tea House | Ink - Versamagic | Doily- Joanna Sheen | Buttons - Papermania | Ribbon - Hobbycraft | Scallop circle - handmade | Thread - Sew Easy | button twine - The Ribbon Girl.


Hope your week in going well. 

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.