Couple of simple butterfly cards

Tuesday, April 24, 2012


I thought that today I would show you a couple of simple butterfly cards that I made a while ago.


On the first card, I used a few templates to make the butterfly, the scallop square and the the label with the sentiment on. I don't have many dies to make the shapes so I just improvise with templates I find on the internet or journal cards.




Paper - Cosmo Cricket De Lovely | Stamp - My Pink Stamper Fabulous Phrases | Butterfly, scallop square and label - template | Ribbon - Hobbycraft | Gems - Dovecraft.


The butterfly on the second card was made by simply tracing around a larger butterfly template and then added the black line inside to stop the butterfly from being to plain.




Paper - Basic Grey Lemonade | Stamp - My Pink Stamper Fabulous Phrases | Twine - The Ribbon Reel | Brads - Papermania | Buttons - Vintage.



You can make some simple cards look really pretty by just using some pretty patterned papers and not having to go overboard with embellishments.



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.