Doily effect card

Tuesday, November 20, 2012


I've been so busy making Christmas presents and cards that I kind of forgot about posting anything on the blog. 

I thought that I should show you some more of the cards I have made as the pictures are sitting ready to posted. 

This is a birthday card that I made a while back and love the pretty papers in the Crate Papers Restoration pad. I simply cut out the doily from one of the papers and added a gem brad and stuck it to a lacey circle. 

The card quite simple but with the pattern of the doily, it brings the card together nicely.

 


Paper - Crate Paper Restoration | Stamp - Paula Pascual | Ribbon - Hobbycraft | Brad - Making Memories | Embossing folder - Cuttlebug Swiss Dots | Pearls - Hobbycraft.



Have a nice week.




Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.