WOYWW 180

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


After I saw all those lovely desk last week on What's on your workdesk wendesday and how people were busy making there Christmas cards, I realised I needed to get into gear and make my Christmas cards.

I started making the cards on Monday but only just getting to finish them today as yesterday afternoon I had to have emergency root canal treatment after having a filling in the morning and then when the aesthetic had worn off I was in agony with the nerve. Feeling a lot better today so my mission is to finish these cards and some birthday cards.


I recently bought the Clearly besotted  Signature Stamps which I love all the stamps, so have been using these along with the Dovecraft Vintage Christmas papers to make some Christmas cards.



Hope you are all having a good week so far. See you soon. 







14 comments

  1. Sounds as though you're speeding through them, despite the root canal - poor you - and they're looking lovely! Thanks for your visit and happy WOYWW.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must have been in anony , hope your on the mend now & feeling better after going to the denist. jill #55

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pain was horrible. The worst I've had. Getting there now. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Ouch, I feel for you! Thanks for your recent visit Louise. Nice interesting desk and the cards look like they're coming along fine. Happy woyww.
    Elaine #17

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohoooo not nice, hope it's all settled down now!!Everything looks nice and nice on your desk, I need to get on with a few more Christmas cards!
    ((Lyn)) Happy WOYWW!!
    #22

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I have a lot of cards to make for me and my sister in law. May take me a while.

      Delete
  5. nice and NEAT is what I meant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty paper line, you will have some wonderful cards! I feel your pain!!! Thanks for coming my way! Sandi #29

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Louise thank you for visiting me and for your kind comments. Dentists and root work - poor you. I once had a root filling and when the dentist said he was going to take the root out I had a vision of a really long cartoon style tendril emerging from my tooth and absolute agony as it was removed!!!! My imagined pain hurt more than it really did!!!! I was lucky though I didn't have the awful toothache first. I hope all is well and that you have had lots of recovery time with those fabulous papers. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 30

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I had mad ideas about root canal and now I'm more prepared for it if I need it again but the pain before I wouldn't wish on anyone.

      Delete
  8. OMG that must have been awful.... not the tooth, the not finishing your cards . . not really. I hope you are feeling better soon, tooth ache is horrible. hope you get the cards finished I haven't started yet... maybe this weekend
    thanks for sharing #janet #26

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's funny :) The cards are getting there.

      Delete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.