Skipping Stones Design sketch 153

Friday, November 09, 2012

On wednesday I showed you my desk and how I was going to make some cards, well I so far have made one card and decided to use the Skipping Stones Design sketch 153.

I went with the Dovecraft Tea Party papers and cut the scallop circle cupcake out of one of the papers.

I decided not to put anything on the large circle as it is very patterned and just added some glitter to make it sparkle.

I also added some glitter to the cupcake and the flower and some glossy accents to the heart on the cupcake to make it shiny. 


Love the font of the sentiment from Skipping Stones Design and they stamp so nicely.

This is the sketch. 
The elements are at the bottom rather than on the circle but I tend to alter the sketches slightly anyway.



Have a lovely weekend. 



Paper - Dovecraft Tea Party papers | Stamp - Skipping Stones Design Dandelion Dreams | Cuttlebug Seeing spots embossing folder | Flower - The Ribbon Girl | Pin - Ebay | Glitter - Star Dust Stickles. 

7 comments

  1. Cute, cute cupcake card! I love the addition of the glitter and glossy accents! Thanks for joining us this week for our challenge at Skipping Stones Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that fun glittery party paper! So sweet and a perfect match with that csugary cupcake! Thanks so much for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Skipping Stones Design sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.