Christmas Crafts for kids

Friday, December 21, 2012

Hollie has just over 2 weeks off school and although she will be getting presents, she also loves to craft, so I have some Christmas crafts from Pinterest that I am hoping to be able to complete.




Hollie really likes to make bracelets out of pipe cleaners and beads, so making candy canes would be good for Christmas.







I have some plain lolly sticks that I thought we could make a snowflake out of.





Hollie also likes to make things out of paper plates, so she will have fun with
making a tree out of a paper plate.





I have saved some egg cartons for Hollie to paint and decorate and make trees.





Hollie loves to use my craft punches and will love to punch out lots of stars and I can machine sew them in to a garland.




Last year we made a gingerbread house and when I sew this I thought Hollie would like to make this too.



Hollie also like to play snap, so this would be good to print out and use when she is bored.




And lastly these would be simple to make and Hollie can glue them too.




Well as you can see we will be busy if we get round to doing most of these crafts and hope it gave you some inspiration if you need some thing to do with or without kids.





Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.