Happy Birthday Mum - Mojo Monday sketch 272

Thursday, December 20, 2012


Today is my mums birthday, 5 days before Christmas. We are very close, both in our relationship and in distance and I would say that we have grown a lot closer since I had my daughter nearly 5 years ago. 

I decided that I would use the sketch from this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch 272.  I thought it would be perfect as the sketch had 3 hearts on it and I wanted to add some hearts to the card and add the the letters for mum, so it worked out great. 

I Love the butterfly embossing folder on the background and the glitter on the letters and she told me she loved the card. 


Paper - Dovecraft Tea Party | Stamps - My Pink Stamper Fabulous Phrases and Banana Frog Teen Lower | Embossing folder - Craft Concepts Wings | Ribbon - Hobbycraft | Glitter - Stickles.


Christmas is nearly here and I have lots still to make, so I will see you soon.


Linking up to Polkadot Pretties.

1 comment

  1. what a sweet card for your mom, love the butterfuly theme with the background embossing :)

    Visiting from Mojo Monday Challenge
    xo, Kristina
    Love for you to visit me too <3
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.