WOYWW 183

Wednesday, December 05, 2012


So I realised that as I had started to receive Christmas cards, that I needed to get my act together and finish the Christmas cards I have been making.

On my desk today are the cards I have made. I have made a few different styles but not too many.

On the left are ones I have made using the Clearly Besotted Signature Christmas stamps and the ones in the middle I have made for Hollies teachers, love the owls and the sheep, cute.

The one on the far right is one I made a set of for my sister in law, again using the Clearly besotted Signature Christmas stamps and then there are two that I made using some images I bought last year and have lots in the packages and thought I must use them this year and maybe will use them on some gift tags too. 





 Just need to write them so I know whether I need any more and then give or post them. 


Thanks for visiting, see you soon.


Linking up with Julia at Stamping Ground.

13 comments

  1. Love the cards especially that owl at the front. Making the cards never seems to be the problem but always have difficulty sitting down and writing them out!
    Tricia #66

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so lovely. I never make my cards, I buy premade ones and still can't get them out. So good luck with getting yours out. Have a blessed week. LisaDV #86

    ReplyDelete
  3. On your cards are really nice! Great job!

    Happy Wednesday!

    #11 Apryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Louise, loving the owl cards, so cute. I am tackling the writing of the cards today - at least that's what I keep telling myself before going back to visit more desks.
    Elaine #19

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are adorable and those little images are so sweet. I am almost too busy making cards to write at this stage! thanks for visiting.
    Sandra @27

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are beautiful Louise, the owls are particularly adorable - love them. Happy Woyww, Anne x #49

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cards - my favourites are the owls too! Card writing is planned for the weekend.......
    Happy WOYWW
    Caz
    #88

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards there - thanks for visiting me earlier BJ#47

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards! I think white cards with that pop of color are so classy! And cards with kraft are awesome too! Very well done!
    xxDaniella#75

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards! I particularly love the owl on top,and the (I think it's a) reindeer peeking up from underneath. Great work! Thanks for stopping by! Lucy #18 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards on your desk and love the owl ones. I was able to see your pics from today's post. Fabulous. Your daughter looks like she had a great time. I hope you are going to scrapbook those.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are great cards, especially love the owl and sheep ones! Hope they're all done now and you can enjoy the writing of them, lol! Not my favourite job!

    Hugs
    Brenda 79

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you have so many fun Christmas cards started! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.