Pretty Christmas Packaging Inspiration

Monday, December 17, 2012

When it comes to wrapping presents at Christmas, there are so many ways to wrap up presents and decorate them too.

I thought that I would show you a few ideas to wrap up items for Christmas that I have found via Pinterest or pinned to Pinterest and as you will see there is theme running through the pictures.





Packaging up baked goods can be tricky if you would like to present them nicely. This way of using brown paper bag, twine and a tag is great and using a decorative napkin and stamping what is in the bag adds a special touch.












 I am loving the red polkadot and the kraft wrapping paper from Polkadot Pretties. I bought some red polkadot wrapping paper from Wilkinsons this year as it can be used for Christmas and the rest of the year and always have brown paper wrap on hand. Love it.








 Although the next picture is for an advent gift, this simple wrap from Bizzydayz is great with the doily and washi tape with a tag and can be used for any type of gift.




 
    


 I really love glassine bags, doilies and red polkadots, so the next packaging really makes me happy! 




I really love the washi tape bunting and the washi tapes and bakers twine on the kraft paper in the next picture.




Sonia at Life, Love and Hiccups made these packages for teachers gifts. She made the labels to look like chalkboards. Love the little pegs, doilies and brown paper bags too.




If you have some small items to wrap, these pillow boxes can be printed off and make some cute little boxes. Love the colours and patterns.



 


Source: sulia.com via Louise on Pinterest


 I love to have a stash of glassine bags, brown paper wrap, brown paper bags, doilies and bakers twine on hand for when I need to wrap up a present and give it an extra touch.


Hope this has given you some extra ideas for wrapping presents if you are a bit stuck or just like me and love to look at the pretty ways to package things.





Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.