Easter Banner

Friday, March 15, 2013





Easter is only 2 weeks away and so I wanted to make some bright and cheery home decor.

Today I wanted to show you the Easter banner that I have made.

I have put it on my shelves above my desk but it could be put on a mantel. 

I chose the yellow and green to add some lovely bright colours. 


I just printed them out on card, cut them out and used some twine and washi tape so hang them up, really simple.



If you would like to download and print this banner then click here . It is three separate printables to get all the letters so make sure you download all three in the folder. 


Hope you have a lovely weekend.



9 comments

  1. What a gorgeous banner, great job Louise & by the way - love your beautiful butterfly card below :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! The colors make me very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the aqua and yellow, Louise! Thank you for sharing this with us. Pinning it.

    Do you think you might have the time to share it on our link party today? I would love to see it there!

    Melissa
    redflycreations(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.