Happy Mother's Day

Sunday, March 10, 2013


Happy Mother's Day to the mums that are celebrating it today. 

This is the card I made for my mum.

I recently got the Clearly Besotted Butterfly Wishes Additions stamps and really wanted to use them on this card and used the matching dies that I already had. Love the patterns on the butterflies.

I only have one small mother's day stamp so found a larger happy stamp so it didn't look too out of place.





Paper - Dovecraft Tea Party | Stamps - Clearly Besotted butterflies, My Pink Stamper Fabulous phrases and  Paula Pascual All Year Round | Papermania heart doily | White hearts embellishments - Hobbycraft | Stars - Ebay.


These are the cupcakes I made for my mum. 
I am rubbish at making butter cream icing and so it was too runny but they still tasted fine.


Hope you are having a lovely day.







3 comments

  1. congrats on receiving the Liebster award from Angela...
    To celebrate, I'm following my fellow nominees!
    Yay You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cupcakes are so cute and look delicious! happy mother's day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty :) I'm sure your mom loved getting that beautiful card! I'd be thrilled if you'd link up at this week's Off the Hook!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.