Deconstructed Sketch 98

Thursday, April 25, 2013


Today I have the card that I was making when I showed you my desk in yesterdays post.

I used the sketch 98 from Deconstructed sketches and used the paper pad I mentioned yesterday, that I had picked up in Homesense. 

In the paper pad was a design which lent itself to being used as the main background as it already had three different patterns and some faux stitching. 

The sentiment fitted nicely in the beige part of the paper and I also chose a patterned paper that match the colour of the stripes and stitching. 

I was going to add some glitter to the butterfly but decided instead to just add a couple of gems. 





Paper - American Crafts Amy Tangerine | Card - American Crafts | Stamps - My Pink Stamper Fabulous Phrases | Butterfly Punch - Martha Stewart | Buttons - American Crafts | Twine - Sew Sweet | Gems - Papermania. 


Hope you have a lovely day.



3 comments

  1. Great card Louise, lovely paper and what a great bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! You have a really good eye for mixing patterns and textures in your cards. I did go through a phase of making cards but mine never looked that good and I went back to shop bought - your posts make me wish I'd stuck at it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.