Mojo Monday Sketch 290

Saturday, April 27, 2013


I love colour and if you look at my Pinterest boards, you will see they are full of colour but I also love the simplicity of white and I am really loving white and mint combo at the moment and so decided to use mint on this card. 

I was going to use some butterflies or flowers on the little squares but they were too big so went with the little wooden hearts instead. 

I inked the edges on the little squares lighter than on the sentiment because it wasn't until I had put the squares on the card that I realised that they were a bit bare. 

Adding the white faux stitching, the heart gem and the crystal pin brought the card together.



Paper - Dovecraft Tea Party | Stamp - Amy R Its your birthday | Label - Spellbinders Nestabilities Label four | Ribbon - Hobbycraft | heart gem - Hobbycraft | wooden hearts and crystal pin - Ebay | White sekura gelly pen. 


I decided to use the Mojo Monday Sketch 290 for my inspiration. 



Hope you are having a nice weekend. 

3 comments

  1. So pretty Louise, a great take on the sketch :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful and I love your blog! your newest follower on Bloglovin and Pinterest.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.