Happy Anniversary - Mojo Monday 288

Friday, April 12, 2013


6 years ago today, my husband and I got married on the beautiful island of Malta.
It was a fabulous holiday, wedding and honeymoon all in one and we had quite a few of our family there to enjoy it with us. 

So the card today is the card I made for my husband.

I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 288 for my inspiration and used the Clearly Besotted heart stamps for the images. 

I added some glossy accents on the hearts to add some dimension and added some faux stitching to the banner shapes using a white gel pen. 









Paper - Basic Grey Fly a kite | Card - Bazzil and American Crafts | Stamps - Clearly Besotted and Hero arts | Button - Hobbycraft | Sakura white gel pen. 


Hope you have a good weekend.


3 comments

  1. What a pretty card! =) Hope you have a great weekend!

    Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting and I am so pleased that you like my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary, so happy to see you using these stamps for such a special card :) Your blog looks fantastic x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.