Mojo Monday Sketch 287 - Purple heart birthday card

Saturday, April 06, 2013


We are half way through the school holidays and Hollie and I have been busy playing and crafting. Hopefully next week will be better weather so we can get in the garden, we can hope!


For this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch 287, I decided to use one of my new stamps from Clearly Besotted. The stamp set is called Love Hearts and I love the patterns on the hearts. 

While testing out the stamps, I had used a purple ink and decided to use the purple and co-ordinate it with the Basic Grey Kioshi papers as it has some lovely purples and greens in it.

I did have the urge to add some stitching around the outside but decided there was enough going on on the card and seeing the card finished, I would have liked to ink the edges of the papers a little so they stand out more against the white. 



Paper - Basic Grey Kioshi | Stamps - Amy R It's your birthday and Clearly Besotted  Love Hearts | Label - Spellbinders Nestabilities label one | Butterflies - Martha Stewart punch | Gems - Hobbycraft.


Hope you have a lovely weekend. 

1 comment

  1. so many sweet details, luv the colors and butterflies...hope you day is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.