Retro Sketches 60

Friday, April 26, 2013


As the weather here has been getting a lot better I have been trying to start sorting out the garden. Last year I didn't do much in the garden and we have virtually no plants or flowers so I am trying to find ways to add some more colour and texture to the garden. Truly hope I managed to do more with the garden this year.


For today's card, I used the sketch 60 from Retro Sketches.  This card came together quite quickly as there isn't too many things on the cards and love the wooden flowers on the card. I am really liking all the wooden embellishments that you can get.

As the patterned paper isn't across the whole card, I decided to ink the edges of the papers so that it didn't look so bare.




Paper - Crate Paper Story Teller | Stamps - Forever Friends Black and Gold | Ribbon - Hobbycraft | Brads - Making Memories | Wooden Flowers - Kars. 



This is the sketch. 



Hope you have a lovely weekend. 


Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.