Mojo monday 317

Sunday, November 03, 2013


For today's card I used the current sketch from Mojo Monday 317. I didn't think I would have time to make a card with this sketch but I needed a card for a 50th birthday party last night and so quickly made one yesterday afternoon. 

I was going to use some patterned paper on the background but decided to emboss some white card as there would be enough in the circles. 

As the card was for a man, I decided to just keep the embellishment to the buttons and added a tag with 50th on it.

I don't think it turned out too bad for a card that was last minute and took me about an hour! 



Stamps - Clearly Besotted A little sentimental and Amy R It's your birthday | Paper - My Mind's Eye Lime Twist fly a kite and out of the blue | Embossing folders - Cuttlebug stars and Triboss chequered | Circles - Die-namics circles stax 1 |Tag - Clearly Besotted tag along die collection | Brad - Papermania | Buttons - Hobbycraft and Sew Sweet | Sekura white gelly roll pen.


Hope you are having a good weekend.



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.