woyww 232 - what's on my desk

Tuesday, November 12, 2013


Yesterday I was told that it is 6 weeks to Christmas, So I thought I had better get my act into gear with making Christmas cards and presents. 

On my desk are a couple of Christmas paper pads and stamps which I have been using for inspiration to make some cards. I love all the bright reds and greens in the paper pads, really happy colours. Also I have been using my Clearly Besotted stamps and the stamps and dies from Sizzix that I won recently. 

 I have really got to get prepared for Christmas as I have roughly 9 weeks left in my pregnancy and have no idea how long I will be able to create before the baby arrives as I am getting really uncomfortable already.

So I had better get off and make some more cards.



Enjoy having a look at the other desks. 



3 comments

  1. Hi there. Just popping my head round the door to say hi.
    Thanks for the peek into your creative world today.
    Hope you have a good week too.
    Neil#39

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did take a look under your label "Craft room".
    Yoru room is so well organized and looks like a relaxed place to work in.

    Have a nice week!
    Susan nr 44 woyww

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of those Christmas papers you are using there. It soon catches up with us doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.