Cute elephants frame

Tuesday, November 05, 2013



A couple of months ago we had a new baby boy in the family, technically to me and my husband he is a great nephew but I think we will leave it at nephew!

For a present I decided to make something rather than buying clothes etc. I chose to make a picture and went with these little punched elephants in a frame. 

I really wanted to use these little elephants but I don't have the Martha Stewart punch to create them, so I decided to purchase them from Ebay. 

I went for the colours blues and greys and I think it looks really colourful. As the elephants were on foam adhesive and were sticking out of the frame, I took the glass out and also it makes it safer in a child's room. 

It was really simple to make and isn't too fussy either. 





If you are off to see some fireworks tonight, I hope you enjoy them. 

See you soon.


2 comments

  1. What a lovely gift Louise and I love the cute elephants x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness that is cute! I'm in love with elephants!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.