Treat yourself birthday card

Tuesday, November 26, 2013


Over the weekend we have been busy putting the Christmas tree up. I have a red, lime green and cappuccino colour theme. I have had this theme for a good few years so this year I really didn't need to buy anything for the tree as we have plenty of decorations already. So that was great. 

Today's card is a simple card that I made a few weeks ago. I wanted to use the wooden flowers from Kars that I have in my stash. I just used a brad to secure them onto the card. The paper is a lovely salmon peach colour which the brads match. I used a piece of kraft card, some brown ribbon and added the sentiment onto a die cut circle.  Lastly I just inked the edges with Versamagic brown ink. Really simple.
                       


Paper  - Crate Paper Story Teller | Stamps - Forever Friends Black and Gold | Ribbon - Hobbycraft | Brads - Making Memories | Circle - Spellbinders Nestabilities circles large|  Wooden flowers - Kars | Ink - Versamagic jumbo java.


This is a little pic of the Christmas tree. 

 


Hope you are having a good week. See you soon. 



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.