Mojo Monday Sketch 319

Saturday, November 16, 2013


Yesterday I mentioned that I had bought a Christmas patterned paper pad that was a lot more subdued than I had expected. Today I have a card that I made using these papers. 

It has nice patterns just not as bright as it was on the front cover.

For this card I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 319. and the Dovecraft traditional Christmas paper pad and the Clearly Besotted Signature Christmas stamps. 

On the wreath I used some pearls and added some glossy accents to the ribbon to make it shiny. For the stars, I used a cream coloured pastel pencil to add some colour to the white stars and then added some wink of stella glitter pen on top to make them sparkle. I also added some to the holly leaves on the green paper but you can't really see it in the photo.







Right I'm off to make some chocolate muffins. Hope you are having a good weekend. See you soon.

5 comments

  1. louise,

    this looks really good.
    i like the color coordination.

    pearls dont stick well for my crafts, how about yours?
    when you send out your card, you might want to pick a padded envolope to protect the pearls from falling off when it gets in the hands of the postman.


    kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually have a problem with pearls but I will remember about the envelope. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. Stunning card, love the papers you've used & the layout. The pearls add the perfect finishing touch. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the card. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Louise, I love the design and I think the colours being a bit more subdued work really well together x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.