Card Feature Wednesday 2 - Happy Anniversary

Wednesday, June 04, 2014


Today's card is an anniversary card that I made for my mum and step dad. 

I cannot seem to stop using the Clearly Besotted happy die on my cards and I used it again on this card. 

I used some papers from the Basic Grey Origins paper pad for the background and to make the flower. I had seen Amy Wanford make a flower from one of the dies in the Clearly Besotted Pretty Petals Plus die set and thought I would make one to go on this card.

As the background paper is very patterned I just went with some sequins for the embellishments and matched them to the papers.




Papers -  Basic Grey Origins | Stamp -  Hero Arts All Occasions | Dies - Clearly Besotted Happy and  Pretty Petals Plus and Spellbinders Nestabilities label 8 | Button - American Crafts | Sequins - Doodlebug.


Hope you are having a great week. See you soon. 

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.