Heart Word Art Frames

Friday, June 06, 2014


After Amelia was born I wanted to make some artwork that had her name, date of birth, weight etc. on but wasn't sure what kind to make.

I liked the idea of the artwork that has all the words mixed up but still looks pretty. 



I came across a website called Tagxedo that makes word clouds which are shapes filled with words. There are so many shapes, colours and fonts to choose from and it's free!

You just load all the words you want to include and change the layout etc. of the words and when you are done, you can print them out. 

I made one for Amelia and one for Hollie. I kept the fonts the same and stuck with heart shapes but change the colours. 






I think they look really pretty. 

They sit nicely on the mantle and are a little reminder of the time and weight etc. of the girls. 


Hope you have a lovely weekend. See you soon. 



Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.