Card Feature Wednesday 4

Wednesday, June 18, 2014


My sister asked me recently if I would make her a couple of cards for her friends birthdays. One was going to be 20 and one was going to be 21.

For the one that was going to be 20, I used a piece of patterned paper that had some pretty flowers on already so didn't need to do to much to the card. I just added some butterflies that I added some Stickles glitter to and stamped a sentiment from Clearly Besotted.


I decided to put the butterflies on some foam dimensionals so that they pop up a bit.


Paper - My Minds Eye Follow your heart | Stamp - Clearly Besotted - Fabulous Fuchsias | Butterfly  - Martha Stewart 3 in 1 butterfly punch | Glitter - Stickles. 


For the friend that was going to be 21, I decided to put a large number 21 in the centre as it's a special birthday.

I added some butterflies and flowers and added some gems and pearls to the centre of them. 


I put the flowers on some small glue dots so they could stand up a bit and decided to stick the large butterflies flat and the small ones on dimensionals. 


Paper - My Minds Eye Follow Your Heart | Stamp - Clearly Besotted Fabulous Fuchsias | Butterflies - Clearly Besotted | Flowers - Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch | Label - Clearly Besotted Lovely Labels | Gems and pearls - Hobbycraft.


Hope you are having a lovely week. See you soon. 





Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.