The Summer Tag

Tuesday, June 17, 2014



I saw Lulu from A Mummas Time Out do the summer tag recently and I thought I would have ago at it and give you a little more insight into me! Here are my answers.



What's your favourite thing about summer?

My favourite thing is being able to escape the house more and the lighter evenings. 

Do you have a favourite summer drink?
  
I would say that I drink more fruit juice and a lot more water in the summer.

Is there a location you like to go to each summer?

We love going to Bournemouth / Poole area. We love the beaches and the scenery around that area and we have family down that way too.

Favourite make-up look for summer?

I just go for light make up in the summer including a light foundation, cream eye shadow and a little bit of blusher.

Dresses or skirts?

Hmm, I would say skirts as I think I only have one dress but I rarely wear skirts either. Can't even remember the last time I did. 

Sandals or ballet pumps?

Sandals. I live in them in the summer but wear ballet pumps a lot too. Oh and I wear flip flops a lot too.

Do you prefer to wear your hair up or down for summer?

I wear my hair down most of the time unless it is really hot and sticky.

Deep smokey eyes or bold lips?

Deep smokey eyes. I wear mainly neutral lipsticks and lip glosses. 

Favourite perfume for the summer?

I love the Lily perfume by Stella McCartney at the moment which is quite a deep perfume. Usually I wear Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle or Narciso Rodriguez. Love them all year round.

Last but not least, favourite music for the summer?

 I love listening to all sorts of music and you know there are songs that just remind you of summer but might not for others? Those songs. They just bring a smile to my face straight away. 


Love the summer. My favourite time of the year (hence why it is in my blog title!). If you fancy doing the summer tag, leave a link to your answers and I would love to see them.


Post a Comment

I love reading your comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave one.

Instagram

© My May Sunshine. Design by FCD.